រឿងភាគល្បីៗ

The Secret Life of Pets part 2







I began to feel groggy the next I knew I was in the air.
- Wait a minute, in the air? - Yeah, suitcases they exist everywhere.
- Scattered everywhere. - Oh, come on.
- Koper they are in the air? - Then it hit me,
And when I woke up, I felt lighter.
Eh, it's not likely to happen.
I would not want to eat a pill like that again.
I did not know it was covered by the beans.
Because, come on .. the beans.
- Hi, friends .. - Oh, hey, Norman.
You're still looking for your apartment?
Yes. It's been three weeks now. Is this the second floor or the third floor?
I do not know any numbers, but you do not live here.
Oh, shit. See you again.
You know, you can do it.
He could not do it.
Friend, there's you .. Did you find it?
You know I've found it.
This is it.
- Ball! - Ball, ball, ball.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.