រឿងភាគល្បីៗ

The Secret Life of Pets part 3







Katie will be very happy. This is football.
I have searched for. It is appropriate, it is a great fit in my mouth.
She was!
No ball like this in the city.
I assure you, this is the ball.
- Hey. - Katie.
I'm home, Max.
Hey, Max, how's your day, pal?
You're a good dog.
Yes, I'm very happy to see you, man.
Okay, man, calm down. It was not anything. Take it easy.
Now I have great news.
I know this will take some time to get used to you.
But .. But I think it will be a very good thing ..
Max, this is Duke.
He will be your brother.
No, no, Max. Okay.
It will be fine, Duke.
This is not nothing.
Oh, look .. he loves you.
Yeah .. look around you.
I know, man. It takes time. But he has no home.
So you and I will take care of him.
Okay?
Oh God .. Duke find your ball is lost. That would be very nice.
I love you, Max.
I love you, Duke.
Sleep well.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.